Green Pays on Green Days
This year's Green Pays on Green Days program has ended. Keep checking the Partners for Clean Air site for your daily air quality information as well as information on the 2009 Green Pays on Green Days program.
Remember you can make “Just One Thing” part of your everyday life by following one or more of these easy tips.
Other Environmental Opportunities:
Subscribe to Air Pollution Action Day Alerts - Sign-up to receive Air Pollution Action Day notices, and be automatically notified by e-mail when an Air Pollution Action Day has been called. ***TO SUBSCRIBE, simply send an e-mail to EPAPartners@illinois.gov with Air Pollution Action Day Notification in the subject line, no other message is necessary. We will e-mail you back to confirm your enrollment, and that's it! Air pollution forecasts are also available on the this website.
Join the Clean Air Counts Campaign! - You don't have to limit your "green actions" to Air Pollution Action Days. The Clean Air Counts Campaign encourages individuals and organizations in the Chicago Metropolitan Area to engage in air-friendly activities that will help make every day a green day!"
The Partners for Clean Air Steering Committee directs the programs of the Partners for Clean Air coalition. Steering Committee members are:
- American Lung Association of Illinois - Greater Chicago
- Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago
- Chicago Area Transportation Study
- Chicago Department of Environment
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
- Commonwealth Edison (ComEd)
- Cook County Department of Environment
- E.W. Inman Ltd.
- Forest Park Service of DuPage County
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Metropolitan Mayors Caucus
- Midwest Generation
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company
- Prairie Stone TMA
- Regional Transportation Authority (RTA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency-Region V